Nine Easy Clues… One BIG Prize!
We’re so excited to be taking part in this fun and easy online scavenger hunt, along with eight other fantastic Canadian businesses! The Seek Wellness Scavenger Hunt encourages you to engage in self-love and self-care. With a $525 prize pack stuffed with amazing, natural products, win this giveaway and you will be all set to pamper yourself throughout the long, Canadian winter!
Want to take part? Here’s how:
- Visit the social media streams and websites of the participating businesses to answer the clues below — be sure to keep track as you go!
- Email your answers and your contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive your virtual goodie bag and enjoy your savings and free gifts right away.
- Watch for the official draw on October 19 to see whether you have won the following:
- Registration in Tiffany Sostar’s online course Feeling Towards Wholeness, plus a copy of SuperBetter and a journal & pen, from Tiffany Sostar Self-Care and Narrative Coaching;
- A long, intricate essential oil necklace from Stretch Creations;
- A full size jar of routine. natural deodorant (SUPERSTAR);
- A 3-month custom bundle subscription from Purple Frog (each bundle includes one spray of the customer’s choice, 1 travel spray of the customer’s choice, 1 pod of the customer’s choice and 1 bonus hanger);
- A 6-pack of PilotsFriend Fruit Tonic, crafted in Italy by doctors for pilots;
- A Mammoth Gift Pack with one 30mL bottle of Argan Beard Oil, Mammoth Beard Balm, Warthog Ale Beer Soap and a 1/4 oz tin of Mammoth Moustache Wax from Mammoth Beard Co.;
- A reusable snack bag set from Colibri Canada;
- A desktop diffuser and essential oils starter kit from from The Apothecary in Inglewood;
- A wellness prize pack from All Things Jill including Balance Room + Meditation Mist, travel-sized Zen Lotus Hand & Body Lotion, Fresh Lemongrass Mineral Soak, Sole Delight Foot Butter, Safflower & Green Clay Detoxifying Facial Mask and Scrub-a-Dub Lavender Soap.
The total value of this amazing wellness and self-care prize pack is $525!
The Seek Wellness Scavenger Hunt is open to all residents of Canada over the age of 18.
Here are the clues:
- Explore https://www.colibricanada.com/ to answer this clue: What size is a large snack bag?
- Visit http://tiffanysostar.com/ to answer this clue: Who is the narrator and protagonist of your life story?
- Have a peek at http://www.pilotsfriend.ca/ to answer this clue: How many different all-natural and organic fruit juices and herbal extracts are found in PilotsFriend?
- Spend some time on the homepage at http://www.allthingsjill.ca/ to find the answer to this clue: What is All Things Jill’s newest scent?
- Poke around https://www.routinecream.com to answer this clue: Who are the sisters behind routine. natural deodorant?
- Take a look at https://www.mammothbeard.ca and learn the answer to this clue: Which local company does Mammoth Beard Co. source their beeswax from?
- To answer this clue, get over to https://purplefrogproducts.com/ and find the names of Purple Frog’s three aromatherapy sprays.
- Stretch Creations wants you to answer this clue: “Why are we called Stretch Creations?” Find the answer at https://www.stretchcreations.ca/. HINT: Don’t just guess – the answer might surprise you!
- Visit the blog at http://www.the-apothecary.ca/ to learn the answer to this clue: What is the new service we are offering at The Apothecary in Inglewood?
Show our partners on this contest some love!
- All Things Jill: Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest
- The Apothecary in Inglewood: Facebook // Instagram // Twitter
- Colibri Canada: Facebook // Instagram
- Mammoth Beard Co.: Facebook // Instagram // Twitter
- PilotsFriend: Facebook // Instagram // Twitter
- Purple Frog: Facebook // Instagram
- routine inc.: Facebook // Instagram
- Stretch Creations: Facebook // Instagram
- Tiffany Sostar Self-Care: Facebook // Instagram // Twitter