It’s time for us to expand our team!
We’re seeking a bright new team member to join our dynamic, fun and supportive work environment starting February 1st! The successful candidate will oversee order fulfillment in our wholesale department; package and label product; and work with all departments within our thriving manufacturing and wholesale business to stay on top of our supply chain. You should be flexible, adaptable, and have great communication skills and attention to detail.
This position offers flexible working hours between 30-40 hours per week. On top of a great wage, we offer: health spending account; bonuses; staff discount at The Apothecary in Inglewood; discounted yoga & pilates classes at local studio; discounted massage therapy rates within building; dogs on site; and always smelling wonderful. Best of all, you’ll get to be a part of a team that loves their job and helping to build a successful small business.
• checking and printing orders
• picking and filling large wholesale orders
• labelling products
• packaging products
• printing labels
• working directly with manufacturing department, retail, wholesale and shipping teams to meet customer demands and fulfill orders
Skill Set & Characteristics of Ideal Candidate:
• flexibility and adaptability in an often fast-paced environment
• visual accuracy and attention to detail
• multi-tasking and prioritizing
• problem solving and trouble shooting
• fantastic communication skills for working as part of several separate teams at once
• working to deadline — several at once
• analytical thinking / logic based (this is a left brained job)
• general computer skills / comfortable working with technology
• anticipating demand and preparing for such
• autonomous worker
Tell us who you are, what you’re all about, and why you’d love to join our team by sending your cover letter and resume by January 25 to email@example.com!