Immediate start for full time position.
We’re seeking candidates to handcraft all-natural bath and body products. This position starts immediately; requires a minimum of 30 weekday hours per week; and is located in our Calgary workshop. This is a contract position until December 24, 2020, with the possibility of extension.
What to expect in this position
- Full, paid training.
- Operate semi-automated and/or manual work stations for mixing, pouring, filling and finishing products.
- Ensure that all products are produced according to All Things Jill standards and guidelines.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of line, work space, equipment and workshop.
Does this sound like you?
- An introvert (or someone who love working autonomously) who takes pride in their work
- Goal/task oriented with attention to detail
- Great sense of humour (knowledge of Star Wars an asset but not required)
- Capable of handling physically demanding, repetitive work
- Must be comfortable lifting/handling weight up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working in a highly scented environment (mainly essential oils)
- Work well as part of a team while completing tasks on your own
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Experience in a production environment is an asset (food prep and kitchen work are similar)
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks in a busy environment
- Competent in basic math skills (add / subtract / multiply / divide)
- Comfortable using measuring equipment (weights and volumes)
What’s in it for you?
- Living wage!
- Product discounts!
- A happy and healthy work environment!
- Health spending account!
A little more about All Things Jill:
We’re a rather goofy group of people who love to laugh but also really like putting our heads down and getting the job done — then stepping back at the end of the day to admire our work. We take pride in the high quality, handcrafted nature of our products, as well as the natural ingredients that go into them. We serve retail stores across Canada and after 16 years of creating natural products for families across the country and around the globe, our business continues to grow at a healthy rate. Our production team is our greatest asset!
Please apply with your resumé and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us, as soon as possible to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!